Porcelain Paving Lancashire
Valley Rise Landscapes’ Porcelain paving is the most innovative new product in the world of landscaping. This product offers an exceptional durability alongside high performance technology which allows you to have a low maintenance landscape combined with the beautiful aesthetic of natural paving.
Lancashire Porcelain Paving Professionals
A key advantage of porcelain paving is its ability to work both indoors and out. Trust Valley Rise Landscapes to provide the perfect landscaping solution for practically any outdoor space in Lancashire and the surrounding areas.
Our porcelain products can create a smooth, seamless transition between your home and garden, helping our customers bring the outdoors in. Our outdoor tiles have a slightly rougher finish under foot for more slip resistant properties, even when wet.
Why you should consider porcelain paving
- No need to seal them as modern porcelain paves are fade resistant.
- Porcelain tiles are naturally stain resistant meaning liquids such as oils and chemicals don’t penetrate, they can simply be wiped away.
- Porcelain paving is scratch resistant
- Porcelain Paving is mildew, algae and moss resistant
- Eco friendly – porcelain is made from clay, sand and other widely available materials
Get a free paving quote today
We specialise in a wide range of services from complete garden design or landscape makeovers to individual projects such as: Water features, Permeable paving systems, Block paving, Astro turf, Turf, Indian stone and natural stone paving, Fire pits, Hot tubs, Retaining wall and retaining features, decking, Dry stone walling, Shed bases and Land drain systems designed, supplied and laid.
If any of this sound like something your outdoor space needs. Contact us today via the form below and enjoy the free, no obligation quote.